RSAA membership is for 12 months, beginning on 1 July each year and costs $30, be it for a family, an organisation or individual. Put simply, funds raised from financial membership enable RSAA to do what we do.
The Association endeavours to support both those who have Rett syndrome and those persons who are directly involved with them, by
- Collecting and sharing information
- Assisting, where possible, those involved in Australian studies
- Organising gatherings of Rett syndrome families across Australia
- Facilitating conferences/workshops in Australia
- Promoting community awareness
- Attending Australian and overseas conferences
- Liaisoning with overseas Rett syndrome Associations
- Building relationships with researchers whether they work in Australia or overseas
- Providing discounts to members attending RSAA organised conferences and/or purchasing Association merchandise and
- Coming soon – Enabling access to an ‘RSAA member only’ section on the website that will contain additional Rett syndrome-specific information.
A membership form for 2017/2018 can be obtained by clicking on the following link 2017-2018 RSAA membership form Once completed, please RETURN the form to RSAA either by post (an address is on the form) or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Payment options include –
Direct deposit to the RSAA bank account, details for which are:
Commonwealth Bank 385 Bourke St, Melbourne
Account name: Rett Syndrome Association of Australia Inc.
BSB number 063010
Account number 10215821
Please provide a family name or some other identifier to enable us to know who made the deposit.
PayPal or credit card by clicking on the “Subscribe” button shown below.
You can also donate by using the link below.